Monday, July 27, 2009

Stampin' Up! FREE Shipping Special - this week only!



Wow- what a FANTASTIC weekend we had at my 5th Annual Girls Only Stamping Weekend!
I will be posting pics of some of the highlights - but before I do, I wanted to be sure you saw the special that I am offering this week!

THIS WEEK - Until 10pm August 1st, 2009

When you place an order of $50 or more...
I will pay your shipping charges!

FREE Shipping!

*only applies to shipping addresses in Canada*

Payments can be made via:
credit card, EMT (electronic money transfer) or paypal


Click to view all the catalogues on the RIGHT hand side ----------------->>>>>>

Email or phone me with your orders. Just another way to thank YOU , my loyal customers.

**Feel free to combine orders with some of your friends to receive Hostess Benefits - if all your sales of $200 or more!! **

This special is only available through - Jennifer DiMarco - your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Happy Savings!







No comments:

Post a Comment