Monday, June 8, 2009

Pretty Amazing Stamp Set is retiring

Good Morning!!

I received an email over the weekend from someone new to Stampin' Up! who was wondering what all the fuss is about when I talk about the Last Chance List or the Retiring List.

What? Someone *NEW* to Stampin' Up! ?? Was the first thing that went through my mind! As I, of course, assume there couldn't possibly be people out there that don't know how amazing Stampin' Up! truly is!! lol.

All kidding aside, the Last Chance List is so important, because when Stampin' Up! retires stamp sets, they will never be able to be purchased new again. You see Stampin' Up! designs and makes - yes MAKES - their own stamp sets. That is why they are so cool, exclusive and must haves :) You can't go to your local crafting store, or scrapbooking store and find Stampin' Up! stamp sets, inks, papers and so much more - you just can't! It is also what makes my job so awesome - my friends and customers know that I am the person they need to come to for the latest in Stampin' Up! products - I am your hook up :) They also love love love it when I run amazing specials!! (Stay tuned as I have a few each month!)

So as an ode to Christina, I will make my next few posts about some of the awesome Stamp Sets and In Colours that are retiring on June 30th, 2009. I put orders in ALL the time - so just call me 514-603-4594 or send me an email when you see something you "must have" before it retires for good. Oh and yes of course, you can add anything else from the Stampin' Up! catalogues to your order as well!!


This card is made with the stamp set Pretty Amazing that is retiring June 30th.




Card Details:

Stamp Set: Pretty Amazing (retiring June 30th)

Card Stock: Baha Breeze (retiring June 30th), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Baha Breeze (retiring June 30th), Tangerine Tango (retiring June 30th), Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery

Ribbon: Valet Ribbon (retiring)

Hope it inspires you today!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. There are so many awesome sets retiring that I will miss. This is a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete