Monday, April 27, 2009

Baroque Motifs - one of my faves!

Happy Monday!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been so busy packing and packing then moving and moving!! Unfortunately we haven't completed our move as of yet....but we will be done by this time next month! I know, I know - sounds so far away - one MORE month before I start up my classes and Open Stamps? I agree!! But unfortunately this house hasn't sold yet, so my family and I are in between two houses and life is..well rather chaotic!

Todays pic is using one of my favourite stamp sets - Baroque Motifs. Its is one of my staples, especially for weddings :) The cardstock is also one of my all time favourites - purely pomegranite. It has since retired, but fortunately, I still have some extra and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

My most recent bride - Jenna Rae used this stamp set in her wedding invites. I'll check with her to see if I have permission to post her beautiful wedding invitations.

Enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather!!!

Happy Stamping,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment