Monday, February 1, 2010

Card Class featuring Upsy Daisy - Montreal



Today I want to show you some samples featuring Stampin' Up!'s Upsy Daisy Stamp Set (one of my favs!!!)

Registration is OPEN for my Upsy Daisy Class:

Come make 6 cards total featuring the Upsy Daisy stamp set   (3 designs, 2 of each)

Saturday February 20th, 2010
1pm - 3pm
Montreal, Quebec (Ile Perrot)
Cost: $15

RSVP is required, as seats are limited.
 I will email back your confirmation within 24 hours.



Below is the Upsy Daisy Stamp Set we will be using. Love it!!  (111710 $24.95).

**CLASS SPECIAL**
I will be offering FREE SHIPPING on the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

Unable to attend?
Would you like this class by mail? Email me for more details.


Local to Ottawa, Ontario?  This class is being offered this Saturday, February 6th. One seat still available.


Contact me to attend one of my classes,  book your Sale-a-bration Stampin' Up! Party or place your order today.


No comments:

Post a Comment