Thursday, September 24, 2009

Decor Elements - My Kids Rooms with a COUPON !!!


Hi There!

Sorry that it has taken me several days to post again *bad blogger*. I have been busy finishing up the designs and cutting for my all my classes this weekend in Ottawa! I'm pleased to say the classes have filled up and I hope everyone loves the designs as much as I do!!

I also put up some more Decor Elements (Vinyl Wall Art) in the house this week. As you may have read in a previous post - I started with my husbands laptop - click here if you missed it.

Above you'll see a pic of the saying I put on my son's wall. I'm sorry the picture isn't as clear as I wanted it to be, there was sun on the wall and my camera didn't do well with it. Either way - this saying is very special to me. As most of you know my son has Autism...and therefore he didn't meet many of his milestones "on time". I love these words... "Life isn't a matter of milestones but of moments"

Of course my daughter wanted some Decor Elements of her own - so away we went with some of the butterflies.



We still have some more to put up and of course she wants me to order many, many more - the flowers, the princess theme! You name it :)



**SPECIAL FOR BLOG READERS**
From today until September 28th, 2009 I will be offering
FREE SHIPPING on all Decor Elements orders of $50 or more!
Canadian addresses only...sorry :(
This offer is only valid through me - Jennifer DiMarco



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment