Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome Baby Card and Bella's Creation.


Good Morning!
Last night I was creating alongside my daughter for some personal cards I need to mail out.

When I stamp with Bella I often used past In Colours - so I don't mind if she uses up my cardstock. I know, not nice Mommy right? But she creates A LOT and knows the difference between Stampin' Up!'s awesome quality and the paper from the big box stores. I don't want to squash her creativity and as my daughter, its okay she wants the best....retired cardstock!

If I ever have a customer who misses the awesome past In Colours - not a problem - I likely have packages stashed aside and could spare some.



Here is another one using the Wild About You Stamp Set and part of the retired Friends and Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit. Now onto a proud Mommy Moment....



Here is my proud Mommy moment - above and below is my 5 year old's masterpeice. She finds it very important to decorate the inside as well! The just for you part is from my table, but the rest - including the eyelet border punch on the bottom is all Bella! Unfortunately it was made with Rich Razzleberry Textured Cardstock...told you the girl has taste! :)






Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment