Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stampin' Up! is in the NEWS for Convention 2009!



Stampin’ Up! is Featured in the News....

Several media outlets attended the Stampin' Up! Convention 2009 in Salt Lake City.


Deseret News, a local Utah newspaper, published a two-page spread about Stampin’ Up! on August 17th, 2009.

Click here to read the article.

You can also read about convention on Paper Crafts Magazine’s blog.


Finally, one of my favourites...

Examiner.com thanks to Erika Martin, a fellow fantastic US Demo I am proud to say I met at Stampin' Up!'s Montreal Regional Seminar last year, featured fantastic up to date info and links! Even my blog was featured (even though my last name was spelled wrong... :) but that's okay! ) . If you click around Examiner.com you'll see so many articles Erika posted....thanks!! Erika and I not only share our love for rubber stamping and Stampin' Up!, but we are also both very proud Moms of children with Autism, and Autism Advocates.

If you are like me, you can't get enough of the inside scoop and pics on Stampin' Up!'s Convention 2009. It is an AWESOME time you never want to miss!


Next year's the Stampin' Up! 2010 Convention will be in Salt Lake City, Utah from July 21-24, 2010.


Join my Stampin' Up! team (if you haven't done so already) and we can travel together!! The $105 Mini Starter Kit Promotion is only available until August 31st, 2009. So don't delay, contact me today!!


Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment