Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade and Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 In Colours


Good Evening!

Tonight I wanted to post a few pics of my latest creations.


Of course I am using the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! In Colours.
Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
and the amazing Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Razzleberry polkadot grosgrain




In this next pic I decided to colour some flowers from my Pretties Kit, with my 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! In Colour Markers. Note - they do need time to dry! lol. I was too eager and put the card together. Demos can make mistakes too! You'll see in the pic where the Melon Mambo bled onto the Designer Series Paper and the Crushed Curry flower. Eeep!

These Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 In Colours:
Melon Mambo
Crushed Curry
Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper



Where am I this week? My last week at the cottage of course!
I spent a day in Ottawa doing a private class and delivering some orders...(hence the lack of posts until today). But for the next few days, the kids and I are here..in this paradise, until my Stampin' Up! Party in Ottawa, then I'm back in Montreal!
Wouldn't you love to eat dinner with a glass of wine with this as your view?



Have a great night!




Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment