Thursday, August 13, 2009

Asian Artistry & In Colours ... beautiful combination!



I just finished mounting and playing around with my Asian Artistry Stamp Set.

The cardstock is Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 In Colours: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade
Extras: Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Razzleberry & Old Olive Markers


Asian Artistry is a Level 2 Hostess Set - which can be earned only by hosting a Stampin' Up! card and/or scrapbooking party, or putting in a large Stampin' Up! order with me.

Note: I do have hostesses all over Canada who have catalogue parties and combine orders with friends so they can receive all the amazing hostess benefits. Sometimes they place the order all by themselves - lol ! (We all do it...just don't admit to it!)


There is also a FANTASTIC hostess special coming up in September 2009! I'll reveal the details in future posts!! But you're gonna love it!





Above is another sample this time using Stampin' Up!:
Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry In Colours.

The ribbon is the Crushed Curry Polkadot Ribbon - but I flipped it over - so no polkadots show! Yes - there are 2 sides to this amazing ribbon - the polkadot side and the non polkadot side! So cool - I'll post pics of that in my next post!!



Finally - Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry cardstock paired with the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. I LOVE this paper - can you tell? lol.


That's it for now...


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment