Friday, July 3, 2009

Just for You



Good Afternoon!

Well as promised here are some pics of the cards I made last night. I mounted my Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set (one of my new favourites!!!), Oval All stamp set and of course opened up the new Stampin' Up! In Colours and started creating. I used the Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay In Colours - notice that I used the textured cardstock and coodinating polkadot grosgrain ribbon! LOVE IT!!!


The first one I liked it while I was making it - textured cardstock, new ribbons, in colours.. but then when I came back to it, I thought - wow that is way too busy for my taste! Here it is....




So then I made it simpler...and you know what? I like it a lot more!


Then I was thinking...hmmm...what if we switch the colours a bit? So I switched to the Melon Mambo base. I think I like this one a lot more...



What do you think?


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment