Friday, July 3, 2009

In Colours for 2009-2010


My preorder from the *NEW* Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog arrived last week - woohoo!
Before I tore open the cardstock packs I wanted to take a picture to show you the 6 new In Colours. They are so beautiful!! I love when SU bring out new In Colours. These will be available all year long - until June 30th, 2010! One full year to play with them.
Their names (from top left to bottom right):
  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Soft Suede
  • Dusty Durango
  • Melon Mambo
  • Crushed Cherry
  • Bermuda Bay

As you can see, I also bought the matching ribbon and markers! Yes they have come out with In Colour markers - saving me the trouble of having to make them myself with blender pens and reinkers! Woohoo!
I will post pics from yesterdays late night creations this afternoon....
Enjoy!



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment