Monday, April 14, 2014

Stampin' Up! Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Event - Saturday May 31st, 2014 5pm-9pm





Time to RSVP for my Annual Exclusive Event:


FREE 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! 


Idea Book & Catalogue


 Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sale


  Amazing Raffles


 Make and Takes

 and  more!!!



First come first served on my retired products !!


Your $20 entrance fee to this exclusive event includes:

  • 2 make and takes with NEW products and colours
  • NEW 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue
  • entrance into the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale!!!
  • snacks and beverages
  • Raffles for amazing NEW Stampin' Up! Products
**cash, cheques and credit cards accepted**


Stop in anytime between 5pm - 9pm for my
NEW 2014-2015 Catalogue Kick Off Event!!!

***hostesses and club members 1 hour early***



Saturday May 31, 2014   5 - 9 pm
*4pm entrance for hostesses or club members**


**Did you host a Stampin' Up! workshop (party or club) with me in the past year?? Then you can come to my event ONE HOUR AHEAD !! Yes that's right - hostesses and Stampers Club Members get first dibs (at 4pm) - one hour ahead on the items on my tables!!


There will be 2 make & take projects for you to complete & I am having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE!!!

How does it work??   For every $$ you spend on my retired merchandise tables, you will be able to choose that much for FREE from the NEW 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalogue!!!

Cost to attend is $20 and can be paid at the door - just please RSVP so I know how many make and takes to prepare!

Example:
If you buy retired stamp sets on my table for $65 (plus taxes and shipping) then you get to pick ANYTHING in the NEW 2014-2015 Catalogue for $65 for FREE!

If you buy a retired stamp set, ribbon, ink pads, eyelets etc. from my table for $100 (plus taxes and shipping) then YES you get to pick ANYTHING in the NEW 2014-2015 catalogue for $100 for FREE!!! YAHOO!!!

Yes you can use the FREE $$ towards the purchase of a Big Shot or the Marvelous Markers Set or other AMAZING items you have wanted for so long!!!


Buy 1 get 1 FREE - all based on the $$ amount!!!


BRING A FRIEND I've never stamped with before and

 get another $10 in Stamping $$ to shop with at my retired stamping store!!!





Last year I gave away over $1000 in FREE PRODUCTS!!

Don't miss out on your chance to save save save!!

---------------


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment