Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sale-a-bration ENDS TOMORROW ! Don't miss out on your chance!




CLICK HERE to view the Sale-a-bration Catalogue
 and see all the amazing deals Stampin' Up! is offering
 until March 31st, 2014 .

 I ship ANYWHERE in Canada at no extra charge!





Be a hostess!  
When you and your friends place an order
 of $200 or more you are automatically a hostess!
Enjoy the hostess benefits!






Or JOIN my Stampin' Up! Creative Canadians Team!


Are you looking to shop wholesale?
Save on your own purchases?
Get a discount on all my classes, clubs and events?
Or maybe you want to try a part time business? 
Or a full time business?

I am here for you!
 I have been with Stampin' Up! for 10 years!!! 
YES 10 Years!


YES ... you pay only $125 (no taxes or shipping) and you get to select $190 worth of product!

Yes $190 of WHATEVER you want from any catalogue 
or the clearance rack etc!  
You create your own custom kit based on your wants and desires!


I joined during Sale-a-bration 10 years ago
 to get a discount on my purchases and then this happened ;)

I have met all of you through this amazing hobby...
and I am so grateful for each an every one of you!

Come join the fun! 


---------------


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal





CLICK HERE to view the Sale-a-bration Catalogue
 and see all the amazing deals Stampin' Up! is offering
 until midnight tomorrow March 31st, 2014 .

 I ship ANYWHERE in Canada at no extra charge!


No comments:

Post a Comment