Sunday, March 2, 2014

10% Off all Stampin' Up! Products in Canada ! Enjoy the savings!






SALE !!! In honour of my 10 Year Stampin' Up! Anniversary I am offering 10% OFF on ALL purchases made between March 1-3 .

Offer ends midnight March 3rd, 2014. All types of sales are included!

I ship orders Canada -wide! Please note, t...his special is for Canadian residents only.

YES you can earn FREE Sale-a-bration products as well!! Enjoy and THANK YOU!!!

Message me here or email me at jenniferdimarco@ymail.com











April 25-27 Weekend Retreat REGISTRATION ON NOW!

Don't miss out on your chance to Be Spoiled Stampin' Up! Style!!


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004



Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal





No comments:

Post a Comment