Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tulip card using products from the occasions catalogue! Hope you like it!



Here are pics of the cards I taught at my Creative Canadians Downline Crop and Chat.

We had such a fun time talking and playing with all the new products in both the Occasions 2014 Catalogue as well as the upcoming Sale-a-bration 2014 Catalogue!

If you are on my mailing list you should have received BOTH by now in your mailbox!

Sale-a-bration doesn't begin until the end of the month, but I am booking my parties and classes now to get you ready for FREE PRODUCTS!

In this card I used:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper :  Watercolour Wonder item 132994
Big Shot Framelits : On Film Framelits. Item 132969
Stamp Sets: Blessed Easter, item 133212
Ink Colours: tempting turquoise, wild wasabi, stazon black

Here is a picture of the tulips close up. To get this effect I stamped then a second time and cut out the petals then popped them up on top of the original petals. I coloured the petals in with my aquapainter and ink. I  hope you like it!






EARLY BIRD PRICING for the April 25th Weekend Retreat ends January 31st ! Don't miss out on your chance to save!!

http://www.rubberstampingmontreal.blogspot.ca/2014/01/be-spoiled-stampin-up-style-spring.html


Proud to be YOUR Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment