Monday, September 30, 2013

Some heartfelt Sympathy Cards I have received...

Thank you so very much for the beautiful and heartfelt cards you have sent my family and I after my Mom's sudden death. I appreciate every single word!  I decided that rather than keep this beauty to myself I will post them for all to enjoy.  


Made by Cecilia

Made by Claudine

Made by Andrea

Made by Julie

Made by Gail

Made by Shannon

Made by Karine

Made by Sam


I will post more later this week...it has been wonderful to open them up ...thank you!!

I especially like how they are all so different !

Hugs and love,
Jen


Thank YOU for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

I appreciate your business very much!


Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment