Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stampin' Up! Convention 2013 - Be The Difference !!




This entire trip was very emotional for me!  While I was away my kids were in summer camp ...so I knew they were also having the time of their lives...but it didn't make me miss them any less. Sometimes we need to refuel ourselves too though right?  Well that is what this trip did for me...though I would have loved some more time to sleep ! What a high it is to be among 5800 other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Yes you read that right - FIVE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED !! That doesn't include the amazing staff from Stampin' Up! 

I had the amazing honour of visiting the Stampin' Up! Home office in Riverton, Utah !

Here I am at "the rock" !



Have you ever wondered why I love what I do?  Why Stampin' Up! means so much to me and many others?
This year's theme - Be the Difference is exactly why!  Stampin' Up! created a video at convention...and how Stampin' Up! has changed our lives and how we are giving back.  I am so grateful to be in a position to be able to give back....it fills my heart up with love and allows me to help out one of our local food banks on a monthly basis among many of the other fundraisers I am a part of (ANYTHING Autism related of course, the lymphoma and leukemia society, local schools, daycares and churches , the weekend to end breast cancer, women's cancers, the heart and stroke foundation and much more...).


For those of you who know me personally, you know that giving back to food banks is a personal goal of mine. With the help of Tara Lee and the Extended Hands food bank I am able to accomplish this monthly while sharing my crafting passion with all of you through 12 hour crafting retreats.  If you know me, you may know that there was a time when my children and I did need the love and support of our local food bank. It certainly wasn't a happy time, but it was our reality at the time.  So for us to be able to give back now and help the lives of others in our community... it means the world to me.  Thank you for helping me in this journey.  My next Food Bank crops are : this Saturday Aug 3 , Sept 14, October 5, November 16.   I really hope you can help me make a difference!





Be the Difference !!

Here is the highlight video...

Take a look ..  See if you recognize anyone you know ! 

When you click it will bring you to Stampin' Up!'s video on you tube!



Much much love and appreciation for YOU,


Jennifer DiMarco  514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

FACEBOOK:  http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

**WANT TO STAMP ON A BUDGET? I have 2 Stampers Clubs looking for Members...Friday Night and Sunday afternoon! Contact me for more details ! Our Friday night club will be focusing on Christmas cards over the next few months!


No comments:

Post a Comment