Monday, July 29, 2013

My trip to Salt Lake City, Utah and the Stampin' Up! Convention

Hello!

This is my first time posting from my ipad..so hopefully this works!

Here are some pictures from my visit to Salt Lake City Utah and the Stampin' Up! 25 th Anniversary Convention which is themed Be the Difference !

It being my first convention and trip to Utah, I did a full day of touristy things...


Here is a pic of our hotel room and the view we have in the morning! 
Breathtaking!




I visited Temple Square and was in awe...







Then I had the brilliant idea to walk up to the Parliament building at the top of the hill ...in the 104 degree heat! Little did I know there was a free shuttle that could have taken us up! Oh well, exercise is good right?




Later we went on a bus tour to The Great Salt Lake! 

Yes...it is made of salt...those ladies are floating!





I will post more pictures soon !

If you can't wait then you can go to my pictures on my facebook page, i have put up just over  a thousand...yes 1000 !!

Enjoy!

Jennifer DiMarco (514) 603-4594
Jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

Facebook.  Http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

Would you like to join a Stampers Club? Buy your products on a budget while receiving free classes and other amazing perks?

Our Friday Night Christmas Club starts in August! Registration on now!
We also have a Sunday afternoon club! Next meeting is Aug. 11 from 2-5pm
Contact me for all the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment