Monday, May 27, 2013

THIS FRIDAY 7pm Stampin' Up! Buy 1 Get 1 FREE SALE !!! RSVP





Friday, May 31, 2013
    •  
    • 7:00pm until 10:00pm    12 rue Picard NDIP
  • NOT TO BE MISSED EXCLUSIVE EVENT!!!


    Last Year I gave away over
     $1400 in FREE Stampin' Up! Products !!!


    FREE 2013-2014 Idea Book & Catalogue, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Sale, Door prizes, AMAZING Raffles, make and takes & more!!!

    First come first served on my retired products !!


    Your $20 entrance fee to this exclusive event includes:

  • 2 make and takes with NEW products and colours
  • NEW 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue
    entrance into the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale!!!
    Door Prizes - everyone gets a bag of goodies!
    snacks and beverages
    Raffles for amazing NEW Stampin' Up! Products
    **cash, cheques and credit cards accepted**



    Stop in anytime between 7pm - 10pm for my
    NEW 2013-2014 Catalogue Kick Off Event!!!

    ***hostesses and club members 1 hour early***

    Location - My Stampin' Up! Studio
     12 rue Picard Notre Dame de L'Ile Perrot J7V 8Y6



    **Did you host a Stampin' Up! workshop (party or club) with me in the past year?? Then you can come to my event ONE HOUR AHEAD !! Yes that's right - hostesses and Stampers Club Members get first dibs (at 6pm) - one hour ahead on the items on my tables!!


    There will be 2 make & take projects for you to complete & I am having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE!!!

    How does it work??
    For every $$ you spend on my retired merchandise tables, you willl be able to choose that much for FREE from the NEW 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalogue!!!



    Cost to attend is $20 and can be paid at the door - just please RSVP so I know how many make and takes to prepare!

    Example:
    If you buy retired stamp sets on my table for $65 (plus taxes and shipping) then you get to pick ANYTHING in the NEW 2013-2014 Catalogue for $65 for FREE!

    If you buy a retired stamp set, ribbon, ink pads, eyelets etc. from my table for $100 (plus taxes and shipping) then YES you get to pick ANYTHING in the NEW 2013-2014 catalogue for $100 for FREE!!! YAHOO!!!

    Yes you can use the FREE $$ towards the purchase of a Big Shot or the Marvelous Markers Set or other AMAZING items you have wanted for so long!!!


    Buy 1 get 1 FREE - all based on the $$ amount!!!


    BRING A FRIEND I've never stamped with before and get another $10 in Stamping $$ to shop with at my retired stamping store!!!


    Jennifer 514-603-4594 jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
    http://www.rubberstampingmontreal.blogspot.com/




Here are some pics from LAST YEAR
  Buy 1 Get 1 FREE 2012-2013 Stampin' Up!  New Catalogue Kick Off Event!

I am sooo happy to report that I gave away over $1400 in products that night in my 2 for 1 sale 
and over $400 in raffle prizes !!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for coming out and celebrating with me!

I appreciate each and every one of you and look forward to spoiling you again next year at my 
May 31st 2013  Stampin' Up! 2 for 1 Sale !








All set up ...just before the magic happens....





All the raffle prizes !  







Here is my welcome table ...  guests were able to pick up their catalogue, a goodie bag, a treat bag and a stamp ! 


Most popular NEW stamp set sold...  Blooming with Kindness. LOVE IT !!










So Proud to be YOUR Canadian 
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco    514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal 

No comments:

Post a Comment