Monday, April 8, 2013

LAST DAY to take advantage of FREE SHIPPING ! Until 10pm TONIGHT!



YES!! Order $5 in product and get FREE SHIPPING! 

 Or order $1000 worth of products (everything you dream of!) and get FREE SHIPPING!

No order is to big or too small!  

With the FREE shipping offer...I will SHIP DIRECT TO YOU!!!! UPS will deliver to YOUR DOOR (unless you request me to ship it here ;) )

FREE SHIPPING CANADA WIDE until 10pm tonight !!!  Email or call me with your order!


Did I mention that the free shipping is on everything?

Email, call or message me your orders and I will put them in as I receive them!




So very proud to be YOUR Canadian 
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004

Jennifer DiMarco  514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment