Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Coffee and a Card $5 in the Pointe Claire Studio TOMORROW Wed. April 24 10-noon


Good Morning Everyone!

I am still in the process of putting my studio back together after my Be Spoiled Stampin' Up! Style Weekend Retreat this weekend!

There were 16 lovely ladies and we had a BLAST!

I will post pictures soon, but wanted to share with you of the card that I will be teaching THIS Wednesday- April 24th  at Studio BBG in the Pointe Claire Village.



Coffee and a Card Drop in for $5
Studio BBG
48 Ste Anne Street $3
Wednesday April 24 between 10-noon 
 - stop in when it works for you




**Stay tuned..the RETIRING LIST is coming out TOMORROW!! It will be long ....and keep in mind the embellishments will be while supplies last...so stay tuned!!

We are gearing up to the NEW Idea Book and Catalogue which is out on June 1st 2013 and I can assure you...its FABULOUS !!! (Yes, I have seen it this early!!!!)


Proud to be your Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco  514-603-4594

jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment