Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Stampin Up! Style - Day 9





Today I wanted to show you the treats that my daughter has been making for her friends and teachers. 

They may look familiar to you since I have also been selling them at my craft shows this holiday season!


The gifts are put in our 1x8 cellophane bags.  Stampin' Up! sells them in packs of 50 for $3.25

Narrow cellophane bags perfect for filling with a row of treats, a pencil, or anything! Great for gifts—add a tag or topper you’ve created using any punch or Big Shot die. Adhesive on top keeps everything inside. Each measures 1" x 8". 50 per package.


The gift on the left has a pencil in it ...the one on the right some smarties ;)

The topper is a 4x2 real red piece of card stock.  I will admit the stamp used is a retired stamp , but one I will be keeping forever! You will always have those stamp sets that are your "go to" stamp sets...this is one of them for me! It is punched out using the scallop circle punch.



Voila ! Simple and always a WOW.

To buy any of these or other Stampin' Up! products, please contact me!

12 Days of Christmas
SAVINGS SPECIAL FOR DAY 9
Real Red Cardstock in 8.5x11 or 12x12     10% OFF


Orders go in daily.

Did you know ? I am now booking SALE A BRATION 2013 parties !!
See you tomorrow....
Proud to be YOUR Canadian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 2004


Jennifer DiMarco
514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/rubberstampingmontreal

No comments:

Post a Comment