Friday, February 3, 2012

Stampin' Up! FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL until Sunday 5:15pm !! Anywhere in Canada!






Here are just a few of the Valentine's Cards
that I have made recently in classes and crops!
I hope you enjoy them! 
They are using the new products from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini 2012 !


48 HOUR FREE SHIPPING SPECIAL !!!! 
 TODAY is my Stampin' Up! Anniversary!!!
Way back in 2004, when I was VERY pregnant with my daughter Bella - I joined the Stampin' Up! Family!! 
In honour of my anniversary, for the next 48 hours - I will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders delivered within Canada!
This is ON TOP of the FREE Sale-a-bration specials for orders of $60 or more !!! ENJOY!!!! ♥
 








Contact me to place your orders!

Jennifer DiMarco  514-603-4594
jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment