Friday, July 15, 2011

Meet the NEW 2013 Stampin' Up! In Colours!







Have you seen the *NEW* Stampin' Up! in colours - available until July 2013??

They are available in cardstock, ink pads, markers, brads, ribbon and more....

Which is your favourite?


Here they are featured in my Build a Blossom Cards! 

If you attend one of my workshops/stamping parties in July or August you will make one of these cards!



Speaking of workshops- have you peeked at the new hostess benefits??
Now Stampin' Up! allows me to spoil YOU the hostess with even MORE !
Take a look for yourself!


A $200 party gets you $35 in hostess dollars (it used to be 20!!)

but now...we have items at 50% OFF.......

A $525 party gets you $90 in hostess dollars AND ANY ITEM at 50% off!!
Think 50% OFF a BIG SHOT AND $90 more to shop with!!!

A $650 party gets you $110 in hostess dollars AND ANY TWO ITEMS at 50% off!!!


E-mail me, facebook me or call me at 514-603-4594 to book your workshop! Did you know you can be your own hostess! When your order reaches $200 or more, I automatically give you the hostess benefits!


I can ship across Canada at no extra charge and I am PROUD to have a Stampin' Up! team of Demonstrators across Canada!!


Happy Shopping!!!

Jennifer DiMarco 514-603-4594

jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: CLICK TO LIKE ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment