Monday, June 20, 2011

THIS Wednesday - 8 Hour Crop - RSVP required space is limited. $10



Open Stamp and Crop Wednesday - 8 hours!


 Wednesday, June 22 · 9:30am - 5:30pm





 Register your seat in my Studio!
Cropping times book up FAST as space is limited!


Come on over and make your TEACHER THANK YOU CARDS!!!
Come on over to finish up those projects you're working on or get started on new ones!


Included in your cropping fee :
  •  Use of my stamp sets, ink pads, punches and of course

  • my Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Dies

  • one FREE make and take

  • dozens upon dozens of samples to inspire your creativity

  • coffee or tea, water and light snacks!

$10 weekday crop fee

**STAMPERS CLUB MEMBERS GET $5 OFF this Crop**

**FREE for Demos in my downline today!!**



My studio - on Ile Perrot, Quebec

Registration is required as space is limited



*Message here or call me to reserve your seat


*When you attend 5 open stamps get your 6th for FREE


**NEW SATURDAY AFTERNOON STAMPERS CLUB STARTING IN AUGUST**
**NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATION**

Jennifer DiMarco 514-603-4594



No comments:

Post a Comment