Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Day to Order from the Retiring List for 2011.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to order from the Retiring List!! Call me with your orders!

 Tomorrow  - July 1st the NEW Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Catalogue will be released!!!


Click Here to see the Last Chance Stamp Sets and Accessories Online

Save up to 40% on select accessories.

My Special for you: Order 2 or more retiring stamp sets and/or accessories and receive 10% off those items PLUS place any order in June and receive the new catalogue for FREE !!!


E-mail me, facebook me or call me at 514-603-4594 to place your order.


Happy Shopping!!!



Jennifer DiMarco 514-603-4594


jenniferdimarco@ymail.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: CLICK TO LIKE ME!!!



**NEW SATURDAY AFTERNOON STAMPERS CLUB STARTING IN AUGUST**

**NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATION**

No comments:

Post a Comment