Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! Summer Mini 2011 is now Available!!


TODAY the Stampin' Up Summer Mini Catalogue is available for customers!!    Woo Hoo! 

For all my loyal customers your copy should have arrived last week in the mail, and I know you're going to love it!  If you're not on my current mailing list and would like to receive free catties, just send me a email or Facebook fan page message, and I'd be happy to add you to my mailing list.  Any customer who places an order of $20.00 or more either at a workshop, class or on my on-line store is eligible to receive free catalogues and mailings throughout the year.  Catalogues can also be viewed and PDF copies downloaded from this site by clicking on the icons on the left hand side.   



One of the great things I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that we get to preview catalogues and pre-order stamps and accessories from them before they are released.  This allows us to make wonderful samples to share with you before your catties arrive.  


So far some of my favourites...the triple layer punches, Strength & Hope, Sail away,  Best Dad Ever, Canadian Pride.....oh my...too many favourites!! Just check it out for yourself!!!



ENJOY!!!  Email or call me with your orders! Don't forget - orders over $200 automatically qualify for hostess benefits - you are your own hostess!! Extra FREE merchandise!
 

I can ship anywhere across Canada...


Jennifer

514-603-4594

jenniferdimarco@ymail.com


**NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATION for the Saturday EVENING Stampers Club beginning May ** 

No comments:

Post a Comment