Friday, April 8, 2011

Stamping in Montreal & Ottawa: Classes, Crops & Birthday Parties







Please note that seats are limited and I will email you confirmation
 based on availability and arrange for payment.

Only those that have paid in full for the classes and crops will be registered.

I accept cheques, electronic money transfers and paypal.

Also, please note that I require a 72-hour notice for cancellation and refund in the form of a credit for a future class. No refund will be given after this 72-hour notice and no re-schedule will be allowed.

Thank you for your cooperation!




April Morning Classes!

Class Cost is $20 per class or 1/2 price with a $30 order.
(Stampers Club members and downline members receive $5 off my class fee)

Several mornings in April, I will be offering a DIFFERENT class...
so please feel free to sign up for them all ! RSVP is required 72 hours in advance.

Each class will offer BOTH card making and scrapbooking.
(Scrapbooking is optional, see details below)

These classes are more advanced than my introductory classes.

In my Montreal Stampin' Up! classes we use a variety of tools such as:
the Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Dies, Heat Embossing, Circle Scissors Plus, Crop-a-dile, punches and more...


Each week we will create 2 cards and one 12x12 scrapbook page (photos not required).

**Should you not wish to create the scrapbook page, you may opt to make an additional 2 cards 
Sign up for your choice at the time of registration!**

As per all my classes, you must supply your own adhesive (one may be purchased should you forget yours)


Dates: 
Friday April 1st 9:30-11:30am
Monday April 4th 9:30-11:30am
Friday April 8th 9:30-11:30am
Tuesday April 12th 9:30-11:30am
Monday April 18th 9:30-11:30am
Friday April 29th 9:30-11:30am

Class Cost is $20 per week or 1/2 price with a $30 order.

(Stampers Club members and downline members receive $5 off my class fee)




------------------------------------


Weekly Daytime Stamping and Scrappin' Crops


Register your seat in my Studio! Cropping times book up FAST as space is limited!

Come on over to finish up those projects you're working on or get started on new ones!

Included in your cropping fee:
Use of my stamp sets, ink pads, punches and of course
my Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Dies
one FREE make and take
dozens upon dozens of samples to inspire your creativity
coffee or tea, water and light snacks!

$10 Mon-Fri daytime crop fee
$15 weekend crop fee

My studio - on Ile Perrot, Quebec

*Registration must be made at least 24 hours in advance
*I will email you confirmation of your registration should space be available

*When you attend 5 open stamps get your 6th for FREE

Available Dates:


Tuesday March 22nd 10-2pm
Tuesday March 29th 10-2pm
Monday April 11th  10-2pm
Wednesday April 20th 10-2pm
Thursday April 28th 10-2pm

To VIEW ALL MY CLASSES ETC...click below 


I AM STILL LOOKING FOR 3 MORE MEMBERS TO JOIN MY SATURDAY EVENING STAMPERS CLUB. 
Please contact me for more info!!!
Happy Shopping - Stampin' Up! Clearance Style!!!   Gather your list and email me your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment