Thursday, November 25, 2010

And the winners are........



THANK YOU for coming to visit my table at
 the SPCA Monteregie / PetitsPawz Fundraiser at the House of Shoes this week! 

Here are the winners for the 3 Door Prizes I was offering!


Prize #1 - Valued at $100 A FREE CLASS for you and 3 Friends....Diane P. 

Prize #2 - Valued at $28 a Simply Scrappin' Kit is ...  Mary S. 

Prize #3 - Valued at $20 is... Lynda S.



 Congratulations Ladies! 

I will be contacting you soon to make arrangements for your prize deliveries!



**For the first 200 guests in attendance..don't forget I put a
coupon in the loot bag for a FREE Introductory Class for you and a friend! 
I book several per month with a variety of time slots. Book yours today!  
If its easier if I come to you, just ask!





Don't forget about the SALE!  Demonstrator Kit is 50% OFF!!  I'll be in the Ottawa area today signing up new team members!!


Email or call me with your orders!
 Yes you CAN combine sale items with other Stampin' Up! items! 
Orders over $200 receive FREE SHIPPING plus all the Hostess Benefits!!!



514-603-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment