Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekly Daytime Stamping and Scrapbooking Crops






Register your seat in my Studio! Cropping times book up FAST as space is limited!


Come on over to finish up those projects you're working on or get started on new ones!
*come and go as you please during the cropping studio time*

Included in your cropping fee: 
Use of my stamp sets, ink pads, punches and of course
my Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Dies
one FREE make and take 
dozens upon dozens of samples to inspire your creativity
coffee or tea, water and light snacks!

$10 daytime crop fee

My studio - on Ile Perrot, Quebec

*Registration must be made at least 12 hours in advance
*I will email you confirmation of your registration should space be available

*When you attend 5 daytime crops get your 6th for FREE

September Dates (so far):
Wednesday September 1st        10am-3pm
Friday September 3rd                1pm-5pm
Wednesday September 8th        11am-4pm
Thursday September 9th           10am-3pm
Monday September 13th           10am-3pm
Tuesday September 14th           10am-3pm



Weekend Dates In Gatineau, Quebec
Saturday September 11th 10am-11pm - $20
Sunday September 12th 10am-4pm -      $10



More dates will be added as availability opens up... check back often on my Classes & Crops Page
Would you like an evening cropping time? Send me a request!

No comments:

Post a Comment