Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stamping Birthday Party! Notebook and Stampin' Up! Sweet Treat Cups!



This weekend I had the proud pleasure of being
 the entertainment for Kiara's Birthday party!

I was a surprise to the birthday girl and friends and they just loved stamping!
Her Mom also commented that it was the quietest birthday party ever!

The girls made two cards and two 3D items.
They loved using the Stampin' Up! Sweet Treat Cups for the Gumball Machine!

They especially loved making their own notebooks! 


The final card was this Halloween one...  the girls loved it!

We used the Stampin' Up! Big Shot - with the Sizzix Web Embossing Folder and the bat punch.

Though one girl wanted a cat punch instead of a bat...hmm...I'll suggest it to SU!





I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Does your child have a birthday coming up?
I'm available - card making, gifts or scrapbooking parties!
Ages 5 and up.




514-603-4594




No comments:

Post a Comment