Saturday, August 21, 2010

More pics from the Girls Only Stamping Weekend Retreat



Phew...this week just FLEW by!!!  

I had a FANTASTIC time at the New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Kick Off Event in Kanata all day today!!

Tomorrow.... 12 hour crop in Cardinal, ON!  There still a couple of tables available for last minute sign ups!

Meanwhile...

Here are some more pics from the Girls Only Stamping Weekend Retreat!!!   

Of course all the beautiful cards in the above pick were not created solely by yours truly...and nope..this wasn't all of them either!!!  The girls and I this year has such a blast!  The new girls fit in fab too!

Here is one of the cards I am featuring in my classes this Fall - using the Because I Care Stamp Set



Here is one  using the Just Believe Stamp Set!



Here is the reason for the delay in posting these sooner...

My family has seasons passes to Parc Safari...and since school starts on August 30th...we are enjoying every minute Mommy isn't busy working  oooing and aaahing over the animals!




No comments:

Post a Comment