Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Digital Studio Video!


Thank you all for such a fantastic Stampin' Up! Year! 
I look forward to unveiling so many specials I will be offering next Stampin' Up! year!!!

For those of you who haven't had the chance this past year to attend the 
FREE My Digital Studio classes that I offer... 
I hope this video helped answer some of your questions.

If you are viewing this post via email - please click on my blog to view the video!


You can check out the Digital Crafting section Stampin' Up! offers HERE
 When ordering any digital downloads please do put in my name - Jennifer DiMarco - as your demonstrator!




Thanks for watching...and I look forward to sharing the
 *NEW* 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalogue with you tomorrow!!  


514-603-4594


No comments:

Post a Comment