Friday, May 28, 2010

One stamping card- several twists...


Good Evening!

Wow what a week of fantastic Summer temperatures!!  Last weekend we opened our pool - woohoo for long weekends...and I have already taught 2 classes this week pool side! 

Before I head into another busy weekend, I wanted to show you how at one party last week several guests - who have never stamped before - changed my sample! This is what I love LOVE about doing Stampin' Up! workshops!  I make my sample one way...and many give it their own personal touch :)  These samples are from the guests at Laurence's party. I believe they were stamped by Gemma, Laurence and Han.  I know the Merci Beaucoup was made by Gemma - because in her words "I have many people to merci beaucoup! "   Such a delight to stamp with these ladies...looking forward to doing it again soon!









Oui c'est vrai, je fais des ateliers en francais aussi! Mon accent viens de l'ecole a Winnipeg, mais je suis trilingue quand meme. Anglais, Francais puis Italien.

Did you know that I do over half of my workshops and classes during the weekdays - daytime?  Its true!  Of course I have my Friday night technique clubs, weekend Open Stamps and parties...but most of my customers this year have preferred daytime.  Let me know when you would like to book your own workshop or class.




514-603-4594

No comments:

Post a Comment