Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Party invite and cake for my son's 8th birthday!



Yesterday my son Palmar turned 8 !! Happy Birthday !!!!  Above is the invitation to his party using Palmar's personal name stamp and his Stampin' Up! Love Bots stamp set.. 
The flipside has the date, time place and rsvp info... 

He also lost his upper tooth the day before his birthday! My boy is growing up too fast...



And here he is admiring his delicious cake made by my friend Karin of Montreal's own  Cakes by Karin




I promise to post my class and party creations tomorrow!

Don't forget to stop by the  House of Shoes this FRIDAY anytime from 6-9pm to stamp a card for FREE and enter my draw for free classes and products! House of Shoes is on the 2nd floor of the TD Canada Trust Building on Hymus at St. Jean in the Zellers parking lot.

**There will be many vendors with a variety of products - designer shoes, handbags, sunglasses, handmade jewelry, spices, cooking lessons and so much more!!! Click on events for all the details! Bring friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment