Monday, April 12, 2010

Sweet Scoops sneak peek from Stampin' Up!'s Summer Mini 2010.


I stamped the weekend away and just can't wait to show you a couple of my creations!!!

Oh my goodness how I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new stamp set !! Its available starting May 1st in the upcoming Summer Mini 2010 !  Its Stampin' Up!'s new Sweet Scoops Stamp Set!

Yes of course, if you book a party or attend a class of mine in May or June you will absolutely make this card or one similar to it!  Did you know I teach classes and workshops in Ottawa, Montreal and all the towns in between?   Of course I take customer orders as well!

Here is another card I made using the Stampin' Up! Flight of the Butterfly stamp set!  Again, one of my favs...



To join Stampin' Up! for an awesome discount or for a fantastic business... contact me today!

1 comment:

  1. how did you get this so fast? I am still waiting for my pre-order!
    Very cute card with the sparkles on the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete