Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Spring Card!!



Thank you to all those who emailed your orders for Decor Elements during my FREE SHIPPING offer this past weekend. You're going to just love how they instantly put that *wow* in your home!

Here is one of the new cards that I will be teaching at my Spring classes and I just *love* it!
  I wanted to share it with you right away :)
  If you are scheduled to attend one of my upcoming classes, you'll definitely be making it, or one similar to it!




Sorry that I have been MIA for a while, it was my birthday!!!
 So I celebrated and treated myself like a Queen with friends and family!
 I even got up to Mont St. Sauveur for a girls weekend away  with my dear friend Shannon.
So relaxing!! Can't wait to get back up there!

As a fun side note, here is one of the many cards my daughter made for me for my birthday...


and here are two that the daughter of a friend of mine made as well at my birthday dinner! 



Contact me to attend one of my classes, book your Stampin' Up! Home Party or place your order today. Yes I do sell the cards I make...I also create custom cards ... just ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment