Sunday, March 14, 2010

More Pics and Samples from the Workshop of a Lifetime Evening with Shelli



Here are some more photos and samples from the Wednesday evening 
with Shelli Gardner - co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!


Shelli just bursts out positive energy!! It is such a thrill to be in the same room with her, let alone this fantastic opportunity of mingling alongside her and her daughter Sara!


Here a just a couple of the samples Kim had on display for us to ooohh and ahhh over. I love Demonstrator events such as this...as i get inspired to try something new in my stamping! For example, I have never cut my top not die ...such as the pic above..but as you can see - perhaps I should!


Here is a group picture of just half of the group that was there....
I'm in the 2nd row, 2nd from the left behind Kim.  
Thanks again Kim for sharing your Workshop of a Lifetime with all of us!



Spring Classes will be posted this week...so stay tuned.   



There is only 2 weeks left to enjoy all the perks and FREE stamp sets, punches and paper that Sale-a-bration 2010 offers.  Don't miss out!!  Contact me to book your workshop or place your order today.

No comments:

Post a Comment