Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Card using the Specialty DSP w flocking, a half pearl and some glitter :)




Today I want to show you the Christmas card I made special for my dear friend Amy :)

She is one of the craftiest people I know - always up to date on the latest trends -
often even days ahead of me! lol.  She is the friend that I exchange cards with the most often. :)

For her card this year (yes she already received it!) I wanted to make something original that she hadn't seen me do yet. I had sooo many different ideas, and started several other cards. Then I realized...she has not seen Stampin' Up!'s amazing Specialty Designer Series Paper - (specifically the flocking!) in the Holiday Mini Catalogue!! And so, this card was born....







Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment