Friday, December 4, 2009

Adorable Pillow Box - I LOVE IT Special Pricing - On the Sizzix BIG SHOT Too!!!

Oh My Goodness Where have the weeks gone??

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post...I have been wonderfully swamped with Christmas Card Classes and Custom orders for Christmas Cards...I haven't had the time to for you !  :(

 I didn't want to go another day without communication....so here is a cute pillow box that I have seen on the Stampin' Up! website..and of course the special pricing that goes with it! ENJOY!!!


 I will post ingredients to the card/project I am showcasing and offer you  - my readers - 20% off the regular price of the items used in this project for the week!  I call it the I LOVE IT special price! 
Note - regular shipping charges still apply & I can only ship within Canada.


I Love It Special  20% OFF ALL PRODUCTS BELOW until December 11th, 2009



Adorable Pillow Box



SUPPLIES USED - 20% OFF Until December 11th, 2009 only from Jennifer DiMarco

Always
$38.95


Warm Words
$28.95



Neutrals 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
$10.50


Pretty In Pink 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
$7.25


Melon Mambo Patterns Designer Series Paper
$13.25


Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
$7.95



Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
 $7.95


Chit Chat Rub-Ons
 $14.95


Stampin' Dimensionals
 $5.50


Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
$132.95

$26.95




Pillow Box Bigz Die                                                          



Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment