Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Digital Studio - FREE SHIPPING OFFER! and several samples




Today I wanted to post several of the pictures from the most recent album
 I am working on in Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio!!

*Like what you see?*
 Tweet or send this post to a friend and receive
 FREE SHIPPING on your My Digital Studio Order
 placed before November 15th, 2009.  That's right!
 FREE SHIPPING !!
(Sorry, Canada only ... but still excluding Quebec)








I love this layout below... my 7 yr old took the picture of the bridge! I love Quebec City!!
We had never been there before, and had it not been for the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar
it may have been years before we went as a family. Thanks Stampin' Up!




This week I am focusing on several custom Christmas Card orders for customers
 Yup, you can hire me to make your Christmas Cards for you!!
You can take all the credit too...no one will know ;)



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment