Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quebec City Family Vacation...


Good Afternoon!
As I mentioned yesterday - today I am doing a personal post with pics from our family vacation in Quebec City. I decided rather than travel alone for the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar, I'd bring my family along so we can all enjoy the hotel and new city experience.
I'm soo glad that I did. :)


Above is my son and I - below is my daughter and I.



This is the pool in the hotel we were staying at!! So beautiful :)


Sunday we spend the afternoon at the Quebec City Aquarium!
We had so much fun :)


The kids and I :)


Here are just some of the fantastic pictures of my kids and the Walrus!


Below is by far my favourite photo :)




Off Mr. Walrus goes!! He's HUGE!



And since its Fall - it wouldn't be complete without some a pic of the Fall folliage!





Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment