Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Digital Studio - Personalized Holiday Stationary!



Here is some Holiday Stationary Paper that I have made
using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio!

This software is so amazing and extremely easy to use!!

Of course you can use it for digital scrapbooking - but it can also be used for creating personalized calendars, cards, invitations, stationary, blog headers (will be one of my future projects) and so much more!!

It can also create multi media projects - videos on your digital scrapbook pages!! Stay tuned for my future page with the live beavers from my cottage - swimming in our boathouse.

If you have any questions...please don't hesitate to ask, attend on of my demos, classes or workshops to check out this amazing software for yourself!!

(Note: at the moment, MDS is still not available for purchase in Quebec)



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment