Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Digital Studio - Palmar Thanksgiving 2009



Hello!

Here is the latest scrapbook page of my son I made using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio Software.

This software is so user friendly - and pages can be created in minutes. The software is for more than just amazing scrapbook pages and beautiful cards!

For example, after I finish off my daughter Thanksgiving page, I will be making some personalized stationary - for everyday use as well as Holiday Themed!

My Digital Studio was released October 1st - earlier this month and I already have over half a dozen happy customers...catching up on scrapbooking their families memories!

Why not join us??

Would you like to see how quick and easy it is? Contact me to schedule your own appointment. I guarantee you - in 10 minutes or less - you will have completed your first page ! The hardest part truly is selecting your favourite photos!


Happy Scrappin'


No comments:

Post a Comment