Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party Invitations made using the Big Shot





Time sure has gone by quickly this last week in October! So many of you are taking advantage of the wonderful savings on the Princess and Pirate Party kits!  I personally have stocked up for my kids birthdays in May!!  That special ends tomorrow...don't miss out if you children in your life!

Tomorrow is Halloween...then Sunday we are in November - and we can turn our clocks back! Don't forget - take advantage of that extra hour of sleep!!! I know I plan too :)

Today I wanted to share pics of the Halloween Party invites that my daughter Bella (5 yrs old) and I made for her and her brother's classmates.  Bella did 90% of the work on all the cards - I'm so proud of how well they turned out :)


I've also been playing more with My Digital Studio - and will post those soon too...





The cards were made using the Big Shot - Scallop Circle die and retired Kiwi Kiss paper with a bit of crushed curry paper for the pumpkins.




Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment