Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Coaster and a Cute Sheep


Hello!

I hope you had a wonderful Labour Day Long Weekend!

I did A LOT of stamping...both personal to mail out to members of my family who have recently had a baby, and business - creating a variety of cards for my upcoming classes!

While creating - my daughter decided she wanted a coaster just like Mommy's. Her stamping wish is my command! It was made using a retired stamp set -My favourite Teddy Bear. I stamped the images in Stazon, then coloured them in with my Stampin' Pastels. So fun!!



I also decided to pull out my Big Shot and make her a cute little card for her first week at school.

This cute sheep was made using:
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black
Big Shot with the Scallop Circle Dies #2
Punches: 1" Circle, Large Oval & Boho Blossoms Punch
Extra: white gel pen

I will feature this card (and other cute ones like it) in my Get Punchy! Class in October.




I hope you enjoyed the ideas!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment