Friday, September 11, 2009

Birthday Cards for Kids....



Now that school is back in, this morning I decided to make some kid friendly birthday cards for when my kids get invited to birthday parties! I wanted to pick a design that is easy for my either of my kids to replicate...so of course I got punchy!!

My card design is actually partially CASED from a card one of my downline members received in a swap. I remember looking at it and saying - that is great for kids to make. Unfortunately, it was over a year ago, and I don't have a sample of the original artists work to name her - other than the memory in my brain.


What's your preference - image top right, or bottom right??


That's it for tonight! I've got lots of Christmas Cards to make for a custom order...(yup...people are already placing their Christmas Card orders with me! u can too !)

Have a fabulous weekend...


Happy Stamping!

1 comment: