Monday, August 17, 2009

Great Friend and The More the Merrier Stamp Sets

Good Morning!

I'm back home in Montreal, and happy to be home after a good nights sleep in my own bed with my fabulous husband who the kids and I have missed very much this past week. Unfortunately he has to work... so the kids and I can play! Thanks sweetie ;0)

Before I get into unpacking, laundry and groceries mode I wanted to post two more pictures of cards I made while up at the cottage.


I just love this one! I'm definitely going to have my customers at this week's Stampin' Up! party make it!! Hope I have enough DSP left! lol.


I love the sentiment - it reads: You're a friend who makes good times great.

Stamp Set: Great Friend (awesome set to own!!)
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain



The next one is a holiday card ... I just adore these snowmen!!

Stamp Set: The More the Merrier (hostess set)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay
Ribbon: Rich Razzleberry Polkadot Grosgrain
Markers: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
Punches: Oval, Eyelet Border





Happy Stamping!

1 comment: