Sunday, July 5, 2009

Stampin' Up! Lots of Bolts


Hello Again,

Before I head to Ottawa I wanted to post the Lots of Bolts card I made for my son.

As a Stampin' Up! Demo we were allowed to pre-order a few of the *new* stamp sets, cardstock and accessories from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. I wasn't going to order this one, but my son Palmar insisted I do. He got upset saying that he doesn't own a stamp set and his sister and I own so many! When he's right, he's right!

So Palmar this one's for you! Hope you don't mind that Mommy borrowed your set!





Above is a close up of the robot. Not sure if you can tell from the pic or not, but I used the new In Colour markers to ink him up and stamp him, then coloured him in using my blender pen and a bit of the ink from the ink pads.

The Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 In Colours used on this card:
Soft Suede
Dusty Durango
Rich Razzleberry
Crushed Cherry

Here is the full Stampin' Up! Lots of Bolts stamp set Palmar is the proud owner of :



I'll check in tomorrow to let you know the new Deal of the Week!


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment