Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Open Stamp and Scrap




I had a wonderful vacation last week in Val-des-Monts, Quebec (pics to come when I can find my camera cord!!) and now its back to work - but I love my work so it's win win for me!


Don't forget!

This Saturday July 18th, 2009 I will be having my Open Stamp and Scrap!



Open Stamp and Scrap

  • Saturday July 18th, 2009
  • 6:30pm-9:00pm
  • RSVPs are mandatory (as space is limited) - I will confirm your registration
  • $8 to attend

Jennifer DiMarco (514) 603-4594


You get to use:

my stamp sets, ink pads

tools (including the Sizzix Big Shot die cutting machine)

and accessories (ribbons, brads, eyelets etc.)

coffee, tea and light snacks provided



To Bring:
Bring your own paper and adhesive (some can be purchased if you don't have any) and come work on those projects you're working on - or wanting to start.



You can make cards or scrapbook - its up to you!

RSVP today, I will email or call you back to confirm your seat.


Wanting to attend a class instead?

My next class will be held on Wednesday July 29th more details to come.




Looking forward to stamp with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment